The limbs are the second most visible part of our body, but by paying so much attention to the skin of the face we forget to offer them the necessary care.
Generally, the perception prevails that a person's hygiene can be seen from their feet, but sessions in the beauty salon are not necessary for a beautiful result. You can get great feet by using the right products.
Hands manifest a person's cleanliness and play an important role in overall appearance. Poor hygiene, harsh weather conditions and the use of poor quality products can damage their skin.
How will you treat them?
- Use gentle cleansers without alcohol and other ingredients that dehydrate the skin.
- Wipe thoroughly to remove excess moisture.
- Do a gentle exfoliation at least once a week.
- Moisturize with a rich moisturizing cream daily.
- Nurse the nails and shape them.
- Try a night treatment